Wednesday, February 25, 2009

gratitude journal week 6


i think i am actually a week behind ( i hope that's all)...though it's a 52 week challenge, i've not been married to completing them "on time". oopsie. at least i'm doing it! this card is b/c i am unbelievably grateful for my sister. we have such a great relationship, and though i wish we could be closer, geographically, we just couldn't be any closer at heart. she is my other half...my best friend. i should be embarassed that i ever called anyone else my best friend, b/c she is mine, always really has been, and always will be. i treasure our relationship, and can't imagine a better sister. i love you, jessi! wipe your tears now :) "i'm so drunk", i mean "i'm so funny!" ;) ;)

6 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

yeah, I'm wiping my eyes. So beautiful and I love you too. What will I do for mine this week...cause I was thinking of doing a sisters one too. Can I still do it or do you want me to do that a different week? Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

you can do that, too, still. it's probably where i got it in my head to do it this week! hahaa

jacque4u2c said...

This looks awesome - I really love all the different elements you used. You go girl!

frazierboys said...

Tonia,
Awesome job!! I love the hand drawing of you!
Love,
Aunt Regina

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

Aunt Regina, you have a blog?? I can't see it. I am not very comfortable with the inner workings of blogspot. i can barely post my own stuff. haha. uh...i'll look at it again tomorrow. maybe post something if u haven't yet and then maybe i can see it?? i don't know. :) love ya
oh, that drawing was done from a photo i have...www.befunky.com

Jessica Wilson said...

I love the new header, Tonia. I wanted to get on here and see it and am just now getting to it. I'm so tired. Hey come over to Vintage Plum with me....please! I am such a slacker lately. I need to take pics of my cards and post them a couple other things, but have to wait til morning when the light is good. Talk to you tomorrow. Call down at Mammaw's tomorrow for her birthday!