Monday, June 22, 2009

summah-time








some pics from vbs, pool, jazz, etc. general summer mayhem.

i have been doing VERY little scrapbooking lately, and it's making me sad! i mean, i LOVE all the things about summer that keep me from scrapping (baseball, pool, JAZZ, or just being outside w/ the kids!) but i still miss it. i mean, between all that and trying to keep us from being buried alive by laundry, i just have hardly any time to devote to scrapping! and when i do have time, it seems like i'm just exhausted, or having scrapper's block or something! do any of you find yourselves having a similar problem in the summer??

T

2 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

I have been feeling like that for the past week! Thankfully, I got a bunch of goodies and two new books in the mail today...so maybe I'll get inspired to do something! Love ya and can't wait to see you all. Love, Jess

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos!! HOW FUN! :):):):):):):):):):)