Friday, January 22, 2010
STP IS HOPPING!
WELCOME TO OUR INAUGURAL BLOG HOP AT SCRAP THAT POETRY! My question to you today is this: What new product (new paper line, embellishments, manufacturer, etc.) captures your heart?
The STP site is where you should have hopped on with us, and I should be your 6th stop along the way. It's my pleasure to introduce you to Julie LaKose, one of our amazing new members!
* scrapbooker of about 8 years now
* madly in love with Jesus, my husband and my two fabulous kids
* I scrap everything from silly things my kids say to stories of my ancestors to answered prayer to favorite recipes to scripture. Pretty much all is fair game in my scrappy art world.
* my husband likes to ask of me "what fairy tale world do you live in?" 'cuz I prefer to see the positive and the hope in every little thing. he asks this of me pretty frequentlySmiley emoticon
* this is my very first design team position and my kids and I screamed like crazy and danced in circles and had brownie sundaes when I found out the happy, happy news.
* I don't watch tv. ever. Nothing against it, I'd just rather read or exercise or scrap.
We are very proud to have Julie as a new Designer at STP. In case you missed the link above, head over to see Julie now!
***REMEMBER to hop back to STP to let us know you've completed the HOP***
have a JOYFUL day!! ~~Tonia