Monday, February 22, 2010

short and sweet

and to the point...THANK YOU, JACQUE for this sweet little journal!

 
 working 40 hours a week has sure knocked me on my @%*!! i don't know how you all keep up w/ scrapping, blogging, children, lives, and work full time. i think i will never understand that one! there is VERY little time left for anything after work/laundry/meals/kids...just enough time to wind down, sleep, and wake up to do it all over again. so, scrapping has taken a back seat, except for my design team duties at Scrap That Poetry. and blogging...the same. hopefully, one day i'll get used to it, and be able to WANT to scrap more, but right now, when i do have any free time, i just want to do nothing! 
oh yeah, and BASEBALL season is about to begin, so i'll barely be home at all w/ both of the boys playing!
i'll update ya'll if anything changes. :)
i do miss *talking* to many of you, my friends. i hope you are all well and having joyful days!
love, Tonia

9 comments:

Teri said...

I hear you on the "finding time" sentiment...I don't have kids, but even just my job seems to knock me on my %$# some days! Love this little book, though! Glad you found a little time to craft! :)

Anonymous said...

Love that journal...Jacque is so sweet and talented:) Hope you find the balance b/t work and everything and scrapping, b/c sometimes we all need to scrap!! I do miss talking to you...But glad you are enjoying work! Love, Jess

Unknown said...

That journal is awesome!!!! I haven't just scrapped in a long time... I only do DT work right now! Maybe when summer hits... or not, because hopefully I will be back to "reality" and have to do housework, etc. Currently, my only responsibilities are my full time job, spending time with my kids, and DT work. The occasional straightening up and laundry... but not as much as if I lived in my own house!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe....u just can't sleep...like me...lol ... KIDDING!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee what jacque sent u! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

bethchien said...

still loving the layout below!
and what a fun journal!
'hope you are doing awesome, my dear!
B

Anonymous said...

I don't even have kids and I can't find the time to scrap! Work sucks up too much of my time, so I still hear you! Hang in there!

jacque4u2c said...

So glad you like your journal! Use it to vent when you can't vent to us!!!! I am glad you are enjoying your job - but I so understand the burning the candle at both ends! Hang in there!!!!!

Unknown said...

hey girl! missin' you but i know you're busy with life. i'm just lucky that i work part-time and my mom helps me out with the kids when i need a few hours break to regain my sanity. my MIL also sometimes takes the kids every once in awhile for a couple days. we have a HUGE family! a big plus...but with lots of drama sometimes so that's the trade off. my hats of to you my dear...it's quite a feat to fulfill your DT duties and blogging along with lifes demands, for sure! i loved that gift you got! beautiful! and loooooving your gorgeous photo and the new hair!!!

hugs,
mo

Unknown said...

it's called balance and beer! LOL! totally kidding! :o)

Hope you get some time to rest and create soon!

Love your journal you got, what a nice friend to send it to ya!