Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 weekly challenge


Inspired by Emily Falconbridge's 52 Q challenge, I have decided to do my own weekly challenge and have asked my sister to participate with me on this one :) She has a plate (and a half) full, but somehow, she always finds the time! She inspires me.

So, instead of 52 questions, I have challenged myself to complete a mini art project based on gratitude. Each week, I will make a new card dedicated to one thing for which I am grateful. 52 should cover the big ones, though I am thankful for so much more than that. It will be nice to look back at the project when it's completed and see exactly what I was thankful for along the way this year.

Here is my Title Card, and since I am starting a couple of weeks late, I'll play catch up this week and do 2 gratitude cards to get up up to date in 2009.

1 comment:

Jessica Wilson said...

oh, so pretty. Now I can't wait to get started on mine:)