Wednesday, August 26, 2009

almost Thursday!!


this is for the latest challenge over at the amazing Diana's Sketchy Thursdays!! she always has a GREAT sketch to guide you in your creativity!

i used some photos of us w/ our new "chalkboard" glasses we got from World Market. i LOVE that store. last time i was there, i could have camped overnight...must've been in there for like 3 hrs. good news---it was good detox for me...i must've "sampled" their detox tea to the tune of about ten cups...lol

anyway, playing with these glasses was wildly entertaining (couldn't have had anything to do with what we were drinking from inside of them, right??)

tfl...

love, Tonia

8 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Ooohhhh, great page, Tonia! Your stuff is fab, babe!!

Brenda said...

love your layout....lovin' that flower!
hugs
Brenda

jacque4u2c said...

Great take on the sketch!!!! This is just the cutest!

Kim said...

LOVE what you did with the sketch!!!

Brenda said...

Tonia thanks for your kind comments on my blog on your visit. I live about 1 hour from Lima...I live in Defiance.
hugs
Brenda

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

K.....ummmmmmm...just like I told your Sister...(well, actually I told her I was gonna slap her silly...anywho!! LOL!)......I gonna have to come to U and see that WORLD MARKET....yeah...ummmm cuz they closed the one here :( .... but anywho...let's say I come on hmmmmmmmmmmm 11/20???? Nooooooooooooo....let's say I'm there on 11/20 and we do something else...and then we go to the World Market on 11/21??? LOL!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the LO!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

i love those glasses and your layout rocks!

bethchien said...

awww loving the page!
B