Tuesday, August 18, 2009

gimme gimme gimme gimme....

j/k...this is not about greediness...it's about GIVING! we all know it's better to give than receive, but here is a chance to do a bit of both. let's do it.

The first five people to respond to this post
will get something made by me, especially for you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.

2- What I create will be just for you.

3-They say I have a year to get it to you. But I promise it will NOT take that long.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It’s a surprise to both of us at this point.

The catch? You must repost this on your blog and
offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.


So the first five people who post, and are willing to pass it along,
will get a handmade gift in the mail from me.

When you get it, make sure you post a pic on your blog!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! did I make it in? it looks like I am the first, but I don't know if you monitor your comments, so maybe I am not.

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

callista, you are in!! and the first in!! congrats!
4 more spots, girlz....

Anonymous said...

woohoo!! I am soo excited!!

Kim said...

Oh sweet! What a great idea, Tonia! I'm in! :) Thanks! :)

Crystal said...

i would love to be in too tonia! came over by way of callista's blog and this sounds like fun! hope i make it in time...gonna go post on my blog....hugs!

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

GREAT!! Callista, Kim, Crystal....that leaves 2 spots left!
just a little note...i will probably go ahead and do all 5 within the next month--that whole yr. thing is not for me! i will be in contact when i am starting yours...to get your mailing addy, mmmk?

jacque4u2c said...

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!! So glad you jumped in my top 5. I think this is going to be great fun!!!!

Crystal said...

yay! fun, fun, fun!

Christina & Steph said...

It really amazes me all you wonderful people out there! I want to say what a wonderful idea and you are truly a wonderful woman for doing this! Have a blessed day.

jacque4u2c said...

Hey chick! I need your snail mail addy to send you my creation just for you......:o) email me on my blog page! THANKS!!!!