Friday, October 30, 2009

thanks...

jennifer, for the blog award! i am so bad at these things ;)




The rules are this: I need to pass this on to five people Post it on their blog that I gave them this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in one word. So, I am passing this award onto (in no particular order...) MO, KIM T., BETH, DIANA, CALLISTA :)

Where is your cell phone? purse

Your hair? curly

Your mother? beautiful

Your father? wise

Your favorite food? Really?

Your dream last night? grandma

Your favorite drink? cheerwine

Your dream/goal? Photographer

What room are you in? bedroom

Your hobby? scrapbooking

Your fear? snakes

Where do you want to be in 6 years? together

Where were you last night? baseball

Something that you aren't? mean

Muffins? lemon-poppyseed

Wish list item? lens

Where did you grow up? DC,NC

Last thing you did? picnik

What are you wearing? bra :(

Your tv? cartoons

Your pets? lola

Friends? fun

Your life? awesome

Your mood? relaxed

Missing someone? great-uncle

Vehicle? honda

Something you are not wearing? jewelry

Your favorite store? target

Your favorite color? changes

When was the last time you laughed? today

Last time you cried? recently

Your best friend? love

One place that I go to over and over? kroger

Facebook? ridiculouslyaddicted.

Favorite place to eat? mama's

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehehehe fb comment makes me giggle!!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your list! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessica Wilson said...

great list, and I see some similarities to mine:) You got this one up fairly quickly...I'm proud of you! Love, Jess

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

JW--haha...yes, some of your answers were exactly what i would have answered ;)

JTW--right!! could have even said flippinridiculouslyaddicted!!! lol :) :) :)

Kim said...

Thanks!!! HUGS!!!! :)
I answered these on my blog. (maybe a couple posts back from the top ;) )