Friday, November 5, 2010

tonia


i have settled very nicely into my new *part time* job at the high school. i know many people are not able to say this about their jobs, but i am fortunate enough to say that i LOVE mine! it is perfectly suited to me. i am so grateful b/c my last job was not where i belonged...at all. i am happier, MUCH less aggravated, and have more time at home! it's great. and i have more time to myself, which is starting to bring out the creativity that had been suppressed (to say the least) as of late.

i am sharing this image of the boys because:
a) it is my current favorite image
b) i am getting more comfortable with my photography, and
c) it is an example from my recent lens purchase of: Nikon 35mm 1.8G (LOVE THIS LENS!)

so, this has not been a stellar year for my blogging. i had like 75 blog posts for 2009. total count for 2010 is: 16.

but....i am on my way back.

:)

Tonia

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this image. Maybe a 35 mm lens is what I need today to make me happy. I am in a less than stellar mood for some reason. Everything just seems to be annoying the hell out of me. Oh, and i am glad that you are back blogging:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo Tonia! :):):):):):):):):):):):) And GLAD you are back! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)